Presence of IT was founded in 1999 by a team of HR/Payroll specialists, who worked with SAP Germany to build the first Australian SAP payroll. Presence of IT has since grown to become a leading supplier of SAP HR/Payroll consulting services, providing thought leadership, implementation, upgrade and support services to Australia’s largest private and public sector organisations and to our clients in the USA, Canada and Singapore. Our key differentiators will bring short and long term benefits to you in respect to solution quality, cost efficiency, end user acceptance and ongoing maintenance and support.
Presence of IT is a specialist in all areas of the SAP HCM solution, from the foundation aspects of the Global HR and payroll solution, to the latest offerings in talent management, scheduling & deployment, HR service delivery and planning and analytics.
Through our depth of understanding of SAP and its supporting technologies, such as SAP talent visualisation by Nakisa and SAP interactive forms by Adobe, our team offers insight and proven experience in the design, implementation and support of each of the HCM solution components, to assist you to realise the promised benefits of:
- Increased effectiveness and reduced cost of HR processes
- Optimised workforce utilisation and customer service
- Better management of an increasingly global, ageing and diverse workforce
- Increased visibility and effectiveness of workforce decision making
Our suite of SAP services includes everything you need to design, implement and effectively maintain an SAP HCM solution, including; strategic advisory, project management, business process redesign, software integration, functional and technical consulting, organisational restructuring, data and test management, and are fully integrated with our Human Capital Services
and 24x7 SAP Support Service
- Our SAP technologies specific experience includes solution and technical architecture and integration services, in addition to leading edge expertise in SAP portal, basis and systems administration, business intelligence (BI), security, ABAP, workflow and Web Dynpro (ABAP and Java).
- We also offer a range of SAP tools & accelerators to streamline the delivery and ongoing operation of the SAP HCM solution.
Not sure where to start? Why not start with our Presence of IT True Position service – to assess your current state and challenges and build a roadmap for your HCM vision. Contact us for a discussion
Presence of IT is a certified SAP services partner