Implement Oracle E-Business Payroll R12 for Australia faster and with lower risk. Leveraging our experience implementing E-Business Payroll on R12 we have developed a pre-built HR and Payroll template.
Our Oracle E-Business Payroll R12 tools and accelerators can be utilised as a template based solution or as accelerators for clients wanting more flexibility. We have a fully configured Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS 12.1 solution ready to start your implementation.
We are the only organisation with a pre-built solution for E-Business suite HCM and Payroll so you do not need to ‘re-invent the wheel’ and can deploy your Oracle HR and Payroll in as little as 16 weeks.
Deploy your Oracle 12.1 Australian Payroll or HCM Solution in 16 weeks!
The solution toolkit is an accelerator based on our experience across multiple industries and clients. The toolkit provides a series of documents and templates as a baseline to commence the project.
- Presence of IT - Solution Foundation Design
- Presence of IT - Solution Business Process Design
- Presence of IT - Solution Configuration Design and Load Templates
- Presence of IT - Solution Web ADI Configuration Load Toolset
- Presence of IT - Solution Data Conversion Load Scripts
Template Module Scope
Organisation structures, Business functional roles, grades with pay rates or pay scales, people groups, employee personal details, employee assignment details, termination, and special information types.
Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service.
Deductions, allowances, on-costs, earnings, RDO, proration and proportional pay, higher duties, public holidays, work schedules, leave, and superannuation.
Alerts and notifications, security.
Manager Self Service Actions, Vacant Position, Missing Supervisor, Exit Interview, Payroll Deduction Superannuation, Pre/Post Payroll Validation, HR Master Data Extract, Custom Payslip, Award Interpreter Timesheet Report.
Load and Conversion
Many routines for migrating configuration and converting key employee data in a streamlined approach.
Presence of IT Tools
- Reduced time from design to deployment
- Reduced implementation costs
- Reduced TCO
- Ability to leverage leading practice design
- Robust HR engine with the capacity to store organisation specific information through standard configuration
- Comprehensive self service functionality for employees and managers
- Ability to deploy key work schedule and public holiday functionality without the need for OTL licenses
- Use of standard functionality for critical business processes
- Optional integrated time capture and management
- A solution with a long term upgrade path