SAP Australian HR/Payroll 2011 Public Training Schedule
2011 classes for Public & Private Sector businesses
With 11 years of practical experience in implementing Australian SAP payrolls and HR solutions, Presence of IT thoroughly understands your needs as an Australian SAP Payroll and/or HR user. As Payroll and HR specialists, we recognise that teams are commonly small and that developing a full-blown SAP Payroll/HR training course for your team may not be financially viable. Until now your alternatives have been less than ideal - generic, vendor-led courses or impromptu one-on-one training sessions with a functional consultant.
We are running over 20 public training classes during 2011 in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, that will give you the skills to manage and operate an Australian SAP Payroll/HR system effectively . The courses are practically focussed and use the latest SAP software in our classrooms. Based on client feedback, we are pleased to announce the inclusion of our 'Advanced End-Of-Year Payroll Processing' course , as well as short courses focussed only on the SAP HR system and Org Management.
Modules used in our various courses include:
- Overview & Navigation of PA, OM, PY and PT
- Organisational Management
- Personnel Administration
- Superannuation Administration
- Time Administration
- Pay processing
- Termination Administration
- Year End processing
The courses are geared primarily for payroll and HR managers and officers who are new to the SAP system, or are embarking on an SAP implementation/upgrade or who have not had formal training in running Payrolls and HR effectively using SAP.
- Training by Australia's leading SAP HR & Payroll company
- Training by an experienced SAP Functional Consultant and Certified Trainer
- Training on a live ECC6 SAP training system
- A full set of Training user guides and Job Aides
- A "Presence of IT" Certificate of Competence
Click here for to see the full schedule and to register on-line